I’ve been a little light on posts this week, as “ChurchPastor” responsibilities have trumped “ChurchlessPastor” writing. But here are a few things I have found of interest around the web that should make for interesting reading this weekend!
- Interesting read on the Inauguration Bibles.
- Great observations about the church “Back Door” from Thom Rainer.
- Great resource for churches wanting better recording options outside the Auditorium. Technology is SWEET!
- Tongue-in-cheek alert: Internet users ask for less interactivity on websites. Made me wonder, at least, if we (especially churches) are being intentional about what we include on our websites, or if we are just including things because everyone else is.
- 3 Things I Wish I Knew Before Getting Married.
- If you don’t know about Noisetrade, it’s awesome. Check it out. While you’re at it, check out Dustin Ruth, whose EP is amazing and available for FREE DOWNLOAD (don’t forget to tip)!
- This strikes me as silly. This isn’t an article about Christians in politics, but can we (the Church) please keep the main thing the main thing? Pray for the President. Be involved in politics. But first and foremost be a light to those around you.
- One of my favorite iPhone apps is making a splash. AND it’s only $0.99 for a “very limited time.“
- Stop pretending to Love Jesus
- Can’t wait to try THIS.
What are your reactions to the links above?